Sunday, August 9, 2009

long time....

Well, it has been a while. Almost six months to the day. So much has happened, of course, it needs it's own blog, but that seems a little ridiculous. I've always had a problem keeping up blogs, having had a xanga, and now this one and a couple of others. I really think it comes from a lack of topic focus. I can write paragraph upon paragraph of what I might be thinking of, but it's scattered, jumbled, and lacking in definite direction. (In case you need proof, look at the title of this blog and it's stated purpose.) So, here's the plan. To get back into writing on a more regular basis here, and to begin a new blog, focused upon one of my favourite topics: the kitchen. I've always had a love of food and making food, and after toying with the idea and finding a couple of wonderful food blogs out there (here and here) I've finally decided to tackle it myself.

So, follow the blue link road over to The Kilted Kitchen and join me for some baking and cooking discoveries!!

Peace,

Aaron

No comments: